Through the purchase of Crosland’s residential development team, Northwood Ravin has a long legacy of developing and building high quality projects. This team envisioned, designed, developed and constructed many award-winning multifamily projects. These developments include:
- Birkdale Village in Huntersville, NC
- Biltmore Park Town Square and Cranbrook Apartments in Asheville
- Raleigh apartments 712 Tucker and Oberlin Court
- Charlotte condominiums and office space, Tranquil Court on Selwyn
- Cosgrove Hill, Chapel Hill North and Townhomes at Chapel Watch Village in Chapel Hill
- Trinity Commons and Southpoint Village in Durham, NC
- Apartments at the Arboretum and Weston Lakeside in Cary, NC
Whether developing the company’s own projects or working on behalf of investors or third-party owners, our commitment to quality is evident. We have earned a reputation for exemplary customer service and for maximizing value at every stage of a real estate project’s life cycle – acquisition, land planning, design, financing, and vertical construction. Additionally, as a member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) and registered EarthCraft and EnergyStar™ builder, we work to create environmentally responsible and healthy places to live.
The team has an unparalleled history of taking well-selected sites through the entitlement process, even in traditionally conservative-growth constituencies, and delivering a product that the residents and surrounding community are proud of. We deliver exactly what we say we will.
To view our communities currently under development, click here.
More Information on Northwood Ravin Development: NWR Development (PDF)