We provide soup-to-nuts general contracting in-house and for select third parties. Our primary focus is building high-quality market rate, senior and affordable residential construction at a great value with an eye for design. We specialize in wood-frame, concrete and pre-cast construction as well as complex urban infill, mixed-use, and mid-rise projects. We know that owners want to minimize maintenance costs in the long-term so we build it right, today.
Our general contracting services include Pre-Construction, Estimating, Project Management, Project Administration, Quality Assurance, Safety Program, Project Turnover and Training, Warranty Program, and Interior Design.
Our team’s long history of high-quality construction and custom-tailored solutions can be leveraged to reposition an asset, execute major CapEx projects and manage new development or condominium conversions. In addition, our interior design services can improve your new or existing clubhouse, models and other community areas.
We are a licensed general contractor in NC, SC, TN, VA and FL. We are also member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) and registered EarthCraft and EnergyStar™ builder.
- Suburban market-rate apartments, such as Cosgrove Hill and Weston Lakeside
- Affordable housing apartment projects like Arbor Glen, Springfield Gardens and Montgomery Gardens
- Mixed-use projects, including Birkdale Village and Oberlin Court
- Historic adaptive reuse apartments, for example Alpha Mill
- Senior housing communities like Givens Estates, Arbor Glen and Laurels of Junaluska
For information about pre-construction meetings and subcontracting, visit our pre-construction page.
More Information on Northwood Ravin Construction: NWR Construction (PDF)